Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 1 •• May 27

(All time in EST)
5:15am 
We're getting close to Boston. I can see the buildings cutting into the sky. I'm hungry; I haven't eaten anything, yet. With only 3 hours of fitful sleep, I'm tired.

6:30 
I'm on the plane. We depart in 15 minutes. I'm getting India flashbacks. Since it's post Memorial Day rush, bag check and security were wicked easy.

1pm 
I just finished lunch. We're on our flight to San Salvador. When I arrived in Dulles, I found out that JetBlue had forgotten to put my suitcase on the plane. So I had to fill out a report, just in case it didn't arrive in time on the next flight. Thankfully, it all worked out. Barring a few other inconveniences, we made it aboard our flight. Currently we're flying over Florida!

6:45 
Just finished "dinner". We're on our way to Lima, Peru. There are no personal TVs and the movie that's playing seems dull. But Reiss and I have an extra seat in our row, so we have plenty of room. We've been introducing each other to different songs/artist off our phones. The sunset is beautiful. I keep taking pictures every 3 minutes as the horizon changes colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment